DID YOU KNOW?from 03/09/2017 to 06/30/2017
What’s changing exactly?
We are always working to make things easier and more rewarding for members like you. Starting May 17, 2017 enjoy earning and redeeming for table free play, keep track of just one balance and receive points for all the ways you play.
Simplifying to one currency
Regardless of whether you’re a tables or slot player or both, now you’ll only need to keep track of one balance in the form of points.
- Encore Dollars (earned from table play) will be converted to points
- 1 Encore Dollar = 200 points
- No Encore Dollars will be lost, now they will just show as points
- This means that however you play - table games, slots or eTables - you will be earning Encore Rewards points
- When your Encore Dollars are converted to points you may move up a status level and receive new benefits
Keep track of all your points and status level by signing into your Encore Rewards online account.
Get more play
For the first time ever you can redeem points for free play at tables
- No matter how you earn your points you can now choose to redeem them for free play at tables
- Points can still be redeemed for free play at slots or eTables too – the choice is yours
- When you redeem your points for table free play, you’ll need to have a minimum of 2000 points (valued at $10 of free play)
- Poker is the only table game excluded from earning or redeeming points
- Note: When this change happens, you will temporarily be unable to redeem for food & beverage. You can choose to redeem your points for free play at tables or slots instead
Free Play as we know it
Starting May 17, free play promotions from BCLC, casinos or Chances locations will all be awarded in the form of points.
- Points can be redeemed for slot or eTable free play at a rate of 1000 points = $5
- To redeem points for table free play you must have a minimum value of $10 or 2000 points
All of these changes take effect May 17, 2017. If you have further questions, please visit our FAQ page.