Effective from May 17, 2017
Personal information related to your Encore Rewards membership will be collected in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, British Columbia and will be used, accessed, disclosed and stored by BCLC, or a BC Casino or Community Gaming Centre locations and their respective service providers both inside and outside of Canada:
1. to administer the Encore Rewards program, which includes distributing information about your account;
2. to communicate with you about your account;
3. if you consent, to distribute relevant content, offers and promotional communications relating to BCLC’s and the BC Casino or Community Gaming Centres’ products and services to you, including electronic communications;
4. to administer contests and promotions;
5. to administer responsible gambling programs, if you enroll in a program;
6. for research, survey and statistical purposes;
7. to customize the content and delivery of products and services;
8. to expedite enrolment in other services provided by BCLC and BC Casino or Community Gaming Centres that may be of interest to you;
9. to maintain the security of Encorerewards.ca, and for investigation purposes; and
10. to enforce our agreements, to comply with applicable laws and legal processes, including providing information as required by our regulators, law enforcement or other government agencies.
If you have any questions about the collection or use of your personal information, please contact the BC Casino or Community Gaming Centre you received the communication from or BCLC’s Customer Support Centre at 74 West Seymour Street, Kamloops, BC, V2C 1E2, telephone 1-866-815-0222 or bclc.com.